Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Photo: Portable phone recharger battery operated

Battery powered phone recharger Copyright 2007


Photo: Portable phone recharger battery operated     

When your on the road with your phone or other electrical dependent gadgets a recharger is a must. In Japan there are a range of battery powered re chargers available for different gadgets. The above photo shows a recharger I used when I toured Japan by motorcycle for charging my mobile phone. It was very light, small and could do a couple of full charges. I took it just for emergencies (when camping and really off the beaten track) and most times just I charged when I was eating at a  restaurant. Spying power plugs as soon as I entered and looking for the best place to sit and recharge. 

Note: Places with free coffee refills are the best , for example: Mister Donut  (store locator in Japanese) a nationwide donut and coffee franchise. 




Delicious Japanese  Donut Copyright Peter Hanami 2010

Photo: Delicious Japanese  Donut 



Some other great photos here by Tokyo Cuisine Guide




Learn more about motorcycle touring in Japan 


No comments:

Post a Comment